Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the Services, Features and Site offered by Impressure. By using the Services or accessing the Site, you agree and accept the latest version of this Policy. If you violate this Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your license to use this Site and its Services, without liability to you.
Prohibited Activities and Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services, Features and Site for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute, link to or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive.
Prohibited activities and content include:
- Illegal Activities: Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Fraudulent Activities: Activities offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming).
- Harmful Activities: Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Illegal Content: Content that is stolen or infringes the intellectual property rights of others, or is otherwise illegal.
- Offensive Content: Content that we in our discretion, determine is inappropriate, offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or violates the privacy rights of others.
- Harmful Content: Content that contains software viruses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Service, or are designed to intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data using our Features, Services or Site.
These examples are not exhaustive.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Site. We may:
- investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Site; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the Site.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Reporting of Violations of this Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, notify us immediately and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please follow our abuse reporting process.